Welcome – I am a 40-something gay Christian seeking ways to live authentically:
- a former Roman Catholic seminarian (trainee for priesthood).
- now in the first civil partnership to be registered in a place of worship in the UK.
- an experienced teacher, youth worker and trainer in LGBT awareness, particularly for faith communities.
- volunteer LGBT role model with Diversity Role Models and Stonewall.
- sharing stories to inspire and challenge, especially around marriage equality.
- contributor to several website, including Quest, LGBT Foundation, Marriage Equality Watch, Guardian Witness, Stonewall 25, Diversity Role Models and Modern Church.
- editor of several websites, including Modern Church.
Why ‘A Brave Faith’? Find out here.
Follow me on Twitter: